In order to expedite the process of a new patient's first visit to Crabb Chiropractic Clinic, we have prepared the following checklist of items to bring with you on your first visit.
- Confidential Patient Information Form
You may download the form from the Forms Page on this website, and complete it prior to your visit.
- Patient Case History Form, parts 1 and 2
Download these forms from the Forms Page, and complete as much information as possible. Dr. Crabb will review the information with you during the consultation.
- Health Insurance Card
Please insure that you bring your health insurance card with you. Check the information on the card, and make sure that the card contains the ID number of the insured, a customer service phone number, and a claims address. If this information is missing from the card, please contact your plan administrator, employer HR department, or the insurance company itself to obtain this information.
- Please note: Any patient who is under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who will be required to sign an authorization form prior to examination.
Automobile Injury Patients:
In addition to the information above, please complete the Accidental Injury Report, which can be downloaded from the Forms Page. Also, please bring the following information:
- Police report
- Insurance company name, address, claim number, and adjuster name and phone number. You must have a claim established prior to treatment.
- The patient must guarantee that payment for treatment will be made within 30 after being released from care, regardless of the outcome of settlement of the claim.
Work Related Injury Patients:
Prior to being accepted for treatment, we must be able to verify with your employer that a workers compensation claim has been established and that you are authorized to seek Chiropractic care for treatment of your injuries. When you call for an appointment, please provide us with the name of your employer, and the name and phone number of the contact person at your company who has authorized Chiropractic care.